We are excited to offer private retreat options for groups
Our custom retreats create a team building experience with emphasis on health and wellness for your employees, leadership team, Board of Directors, women’s group, or whatever group you're interested in bringing.
We take the guesswork out of retreat planning by facilitating meal planning, yoga classes, room assignments, customized workshops, team building opportunities, outdoor adventures, bonfires, and a memorable atmosphere for rest, relaxation, rejuvenation, and fun!
Groups of 30 or less: $400 - $500 per guest
Groups of 30-40: $350 to $400 per guest
Groups of 40 or more: $320 to $350 per guest
A typical retreat will include:
· Up to 4 Master Classes with RYT 200 and E-RYT 200 Yoga Instructors
Styles available include Hatha, Vinyasa, Gentle, Yin, Restorative, Myofascial Release, Partner, and more
· Guided writing workshops
· Guided meditation
· Meditative crafting
· Massage schedules and on-site massage therapists
· XC Skiing, Snowshoeing, hiking
Each guest will receive custom journal and writing prompts upon arrival.
Optional workshops and classes available
· Team Building Exercises
· Meditation and Pranayama (breathing) Workshop
· Inversion and Arm Balancing Workshop
· Back to Basics Yoga Workshop
· Yoga Sculpt
· Nutrition Workshop
· Stress Relief Workshop
· Aroma Yoga
· Essential Oils Workshop
· Myofascial Release Workshop
Additional à la carte activities (will impact the cost-per-guest)
· Rock Climbing
· High Ropes Course
· Outdoor Education Classes
· Food Service upgrades such as snacks, pastries, etc
· Catered Food Service
· Customized Gifts (carefully curated by local business White Spruce Market)
· Guest Speakers
Alternate venues are available at an additional charge. We feel that we can accommodate your needs, whatever those may be. If you are looking for luxurious lodging or a more “up-north” experience, we have worked with several lodging partners in the area. To discuss options, contact us directly.
Unable to travel to northern MN? Let’s talk. We are available to plan a remote retreat within the domestic US upon request.